Monday 9 January 2012

I Cried a Little This Morning

I remember going to bed for the past couple weeks at 2:00 or 3:00 am and waking up around 11:00 or 12:00 in the afternoon. And even though I woke up did not mean I had any reason whatsoever to get out of bed (except to pee and get food to bring back to bed).

This morning I had to wake up at 6:15 to leave my house at 6:45 to get to class at 8:00am. What would be a good time to go to bed the night before? 10:00pm? 11:00pm? Yeah, I was still up at 1:30am. Ugh, back to school. I'm in between classes now wondering how I'm going to survive 8:00am to 10:00pm Mondays. My last resort is coffee. This morning, chamomile tea kept me until about 11:30am. My agenda is already filling up. It's time to turn the brain back on. The thing that keeps me from being cranky is knowing I have Thursdays and Fridays off. Who am I kidding? I still have to get through Tuesday and Wednesday first.

No comments:

Post a Comment