Wednesday 14 March 2012

The Sun'll Come Out...Tomorrow



We have to be living for something
I get out of bed for a reason
I need to know there's more to come
I don't wanna stop believing



Believing that I'll get what's mine
What I've been working for
This all just has to pay off
But I'll probably just want more





What's wrong with that, anyway
It's okay for me to dream high
But it takes so long to reach the top
I start to wonder why




Why can't I get it now
Is it even worth the climb
Should I look for something else
Or do I keep waiting in this line




Meh, I know the day will come
Where it will be worth it all
All this work will give me strength
To break down through this wall





I'll get to where I wanna be
And I'll stand proud and tall
The very first thing that I'll do
Is thank God for not letting me fall

No comments:

Post a Comment