Monday 1 April 2013

Loss for Words

It's funny how I know exactly what to say, 
But I can't get it out, I need a perfect way. 
I want to choose the right words, have the right rhyme; 
Who knows how long that'll take, I don't have the time. 

It has to come out now, random, spat out; 
I want you to understand that without a doubt 
I have never in my life felt this way before 
The butterflies inside are warming my core. 

The automatic smile on my lips, through my eyes 
Are features on me I don't want to disguise. 
Now the question is, do you feel the same way too? 
When we meet, does your heart flutter and mouth not have a clue? 

I wonder, I hope, I wish, I dream 
For our two fabrics to become one seam. 
No more metaphor crap, I have to say it now, 
But I don't know when, I just don't know how. 

These feelings of mine are straight from the soul 
So once they are uttered, I have no control. 
You may frown, you may laugh, you could even turn to leave, 
But those who run with no purpose are my main pet peeve. 

Just hear me out first, and lend me an ear; 
I have this one chance, this aim to make things clear. 
Come close, I want to feel your breath on my skin; 
You feel too good, it's surely a deadly sin. 

Your smell, your touch, your grip not too firm; 
It's time these words come to an end term. 
Alright, well the thing is... *inhales deeply* 




...Never mind, I'll tell you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment